How to get there by car from Santiago International Airport (SCL)
Estimated time: 30 minutes approximately.
- Exit the airport and follow the signs that direct you to Santiago.
- Immediately after passing the toll located at the exit of the airport, take the second exit on your right, following the sign "Santiago Costanera-Norte" to the east.
- Advance 19.5 km / 12 miles, bordering the Mapocho River. After passing the third tunnel, take the "Kennedy Avenue" exit (Exit 11) on your left.
- Advance 2.5 km / 1.5 miles and take the exit "Avenida Alonso de Cordova" (Exit 6B) on your right.
- Immediately after the exit, turn left at the first traffic light. Continue on that street 1.6 km / 1 mile. When you reach the fifth traffic light, turn right on Manquehue Avenue.
- Advance ½ block until the next main intersection, Avenida Apoquindo, and turn right.
- The Hotel is located two blocks away, on your right, after the traffic light.