Driving Directions from Santiago International Airport (SCL)
Estimated Time: Around 30 minutes.
Exit the airport and follow the Santiago directions.
- Take the second exit on your right immediately after the airport’s exit toll, following the “Santiago Costanera-Norte” sign going east.
- Drive for 19.5 km/12 m along side the Río Mapocho and exit left at Avenue Kennedy after the third tunnel on Exit/Salida 11.
- Drive 2.5 km/1.5 m and exit right at Avenue Alonso de Cordova on Exit/Salida 6B.
- Make a left turn at the first set of lights immediately after the exit, follow the street for 1.6 km/1 m (5th set of traffic lights) and make a right turn at Avenue Manquehue.
- Drive for 1/2 block to the next main intersection, Avenue Apoquindo, and make a right turn.
- The hotel will be located 2 blocks down the street on your right hand side after the light signals.
VIEW MAP >>>